Tuesday, January 21, 2014

whats pain without love

Put this beast to floor
Knock knock hells knocking at my door, was standing at the edge of some steep cliff, Standing so still and stiff
Dressed also nice someone once told before you jump think twice
Another had said you know when you want to meet god you want to look nice
I was on the edge with just one step to take
She came up behind me suddenly I was wide-awake
She pulled me from the edge to the side
Held me close and tight told me everything is going to be all right
I made a promise to her as long as I live I will keep up the fight
After every fall I will get back up with fists clinched tight
She wakes the volcanoes across my land
Creating new surrounding smooth like soft sand
Funny thing is this girl is close to being eighteen
I’m so tall in height she feels so short
Yet in age it’s the other way around
My heart beats my heart pounds
How many shots how many rounds will take?
Every one is saying they are making a big mistake not much more will it take
This is a full blown out war
I’m picking myself off the floor once more
Smiling with pain and anger
As long as I’m with her let me put the pain behind me let it all blur
Let it all fade, nothing in this messed up world that I would trade
I was always at the edge till she came up behind me
In her arms is where I want to be
Sitting in my room barely any light,
Always quiet like a pharos tomb at night,
Any day I would stand and fight for you,
You love me well this means all one thing I love you to,
Every day I think of you no matter how bad things may seem to get,
I’m not leaving… that’s right I’m making a bet,
                 I’m sorry for all the wrong things I may have done...
It makes me smile to think you mother thinks of me as a son,
I cry as feel the burns that have been done,
Things I’ve said making me unravel, slowly coming undone…
To stand and fight is better done than said,
I’m still here I aint dead,
You sleep better in my arms, than in your own bed
I’m so very alive, I run farther than a mile,
I would do it just to see your beautiful smile,
Your mom doesn’t really cramp my style…
Like sitting in front of a judge prepared for trial,
My sentence, my hearing is set up to date,
Lets stop it right their leave it behind its never to late,
I’ve made my choice,
Always smiling to the sound of your beautiful voice,

I want to stay yours

No comments:

Post a Comment