Tuesday, January 14, 2014

My mind scatters,
My heart beats,
Looking at you thinking this is where two ends meet,
You cuddle in my arms
With your cute and cuddly charms,
So warm and gently as lay on me,
Something I love to see,
So happy and filled with joy,
The Pain numbs and blurs,
Sadness washes away ,
glad you are here hope you will stay,
I know your birthday it's in march not may, oh happy New Year's Day!!!
,You read me like a book, 
you opened me up ,
you took a look,
its hard to hide things from you...
I don't know why I really don't have to somethings telling I don't know not a clue , I know you must feel the same... isn't it true? I feel your heart beat against my own, 
when you lay your head upon my chest you soon realize you are not alone and you close your eyes to take a little rest,
it happens so fast...
faster than a blink of an eye, I'm not scared to try I kiss you but it hard to say good bye ,
Your hands in mine, 
Your back to my chest ,
You look to me your eyes do the rest,
I feel relaxed and calm, 
Feeling your hand in my palm,
It's feeling like nothing can go wrong,
With our hearts beating like a romantic love song, I know when I'm with you I know where I belong,
It's been so long I've never felt this way before, something I will someday plan explore... so warm ,soft and mostly sweet as can be
I will be there for you as you been there for me,
Fly like a bird but I'll sting like a bee,
I love you, you love me, there isn't a place I rather be,
My mind scatters,
My heart beats.

No comments:

Post a Comment