Thursday, January 23, 2014

whats been done

You make me smile,
You make me laugh,
The day we started I stopped  a different path,
My anger, my wrath is hard to calculate,
Why I ask I can’t do the math or begin to accumulate...
By the time the clock runs out at the end of the game,
It’s already to late so let me be straight,
Fly I was never scared to try,
I looked to you I didn’t have to say good-bye,
Or even ask why I came back?
Dressed up like men in black moving faster
Than a car on the race track,
I’m back here to stay,
I will never go away,
Thoughts of you every night and day,
I wish I could stay and not go,
My depression level have dropped low,
My happiness skyrockets way up high,
There’s more to you than what meets the eye,
Every time I’m with you
I forget how much time I spend,
How much time has passed? I have no clue,
I look into your eyes,
I held you close and tight,
My last words to
“I love you good-night”



No comments:

Post a Comment