Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I'm so far away looking for live day in day out trying to find the one I can truely care about 
All this pain I think I need a drink I can't think straight I'm so pissed the world don't give a fuck I'm in a war zone I'm a sitting duck 
You the hunter I'm just a white tail buck waiting to get shot good thoughts the drinks have brought to the table with out these very drugs I take I'm to unstable take some wire with a long cable some where way up guess that's why they say its a good night to die look at all the stars out in the sky I'm not going to lie I do cry I do know why I've been beaten black a blue this is true I've been fuckin lied to more than you can even stand and chew people ask me what the hells wrong with you are you sick click click boom 
I'm already dead lucky you

No comments:

Post a Comment