Tuesday, January 14, 2014

 walked the sandy beaches of San Diego
I climbed Multnomah Falls of Portland
Some day you might understand my head
Some day follow the light not the dark underneath the bed 
One day I will make you mine 
One day we’ll both see our paths intertwine 
The hate from the past start to
 Drop down far below left behind 
 How far will we go I don’t know that’s for our hearts to decide as we follow all these feelings I never felt before
 You opened a door that I didn’t know I had 
It isn’t bad this is all good hold you closer if I truly could 
My heart pounding away in my chest making you happy doing my very best now here’s the true challenge as to the next date for a new true test don’t head east might as well head west 
Down south we might go 
Someday you will finally know
 How far we will ever go
Portland to San Diego where next? Paris? What about Mexico?
I will walk with you the rest of my way in the hope to make you mine one day hard as brick thick like clay
I will stay if you will not go
I hold you close when you need someone their
No matter what I’m staying right there with you
Within your heart I will be as well
Sense that first day I first fell
 You smiled at me you could really see 
You could tell
Something about me was the same 
We never walked the same path sense then
Wasn’t the same man I was back then 
You and me go together like sugar and ice tea
Deep down you see it hard explain
But you understand my past my pain
Love between us goes the speed of a bullet train
Rosa I Love you Forever & Always for the rest of my days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment