Friday, January 17, 2014

what it feels like to be loved

I used to be alone and forgotten,
Like fresh fruit turned rotten,
Always had those thoughts…
Those same thoughts from long ago,
To smoke or drink…
Later figured out I’m more screwed up than I can imagine,
You walked into my life,
You saw deep with in me,
I was a young wilting tree a piece of the old me,
I was scared and worried that you would hurt me at first,
I’m a three year old in a sixteen-year-old body at times…
If that makes any sense…
You read me like a book nothing inside was misunderstood,
I would stay if I truly could…
I used to sit in the shadows,
I never felt like going for a walk in Linkin Park,
I still cry myself to sleep at night,
It’s not because my parents fight,
My little sister would always ask, “if I’m okay?” or “if I’m all right?”
I would tell her “I’m okay”, “I'm alright”, while holding my big fluffy pillow close and tight. I would tell her “I’m okay.” and say “good night”. I would turn out the light and
Fall fast asleep without a single peep; the thoughts of you make me smile and cry in joy,  being with you I always feel so good spending time with you brings me back down to earth.
To finally find someone who can relate,
It might have been just my luck or some dumb fate might even been destinies roll,

It’s make me laugh because I don’t want to know I really don’t care, having her in my life is good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment